Sabado

infamous bridge



                                           image :credits to original uploader
infamous bridge

She is a morpharotic dream of my teen
her majesty is perfectly made to be a queen
i wish i have the nerve
this is my verse..

impossible for a balloon to reach the moon

to much style but out of tune,

king's chair already reserved for someone

in your love story hes the ideal man

level isnt good enough

looking at him makes you buff

sorry me! hes a varsity pop,

my very existence was a flop

every 3 am she gives me a call

its the stupid me.who giving an advice to make him fall

needing a pause to control my inside roar

stabbing my own as ive opened their door

i put my blood to strengthen the bridge foundation

dictator almost die in action

even the grim reaper wont give a damn about his role

...cause he's a hopeless lover with no balls on his soul

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento