Sabado

angel of my february

                                                           image :credits to original uploader


angel of my febuary


heaven lend an angel to show me where to start
 

astonishing this flimsy heart on february month
 

noxious dark sights are lightened when shes standing there
 

dress of her that day was waving and dancing in the air
 

serene smile from her is my tranquilizer
 


overcoming all my little filthy manner
 

fond with those sparkling sweet lips
 


relaxing these eyes after carelessly watching eclipse   

encouraging words of her is fixing my dark evenings
 
voice of her is the harmony of my sweet mornings
 
euphoric borrowed moments from her authoritarian father
 
reaching those fading hands of his one and only daughter
 
elegant looking gates and short-flowerful corridor
 
narrow long walk to reach the door,when im the visitor
 
dense glance of him, instantly teach you the eye language
 
saying "NO! GO HOME SON" while bein slap by their baggage
 


dreary raindrops knows the perfect timing
 
able to hide the tears,so please keep it raining
 
unconscious of the other colors and sounds of surroundings
 
growling of thunders and my only lightings are sharp lightnings
 
heaven retrieved the girl and cut our strings
 
the angel is flying but not using her wings
 
engine is leaving with the girl i want to marry
 
reaching the dancing feather left by the angel i saw that february

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento